• Simple air extraction system without heat recovery.
• Implementation mainly in existing buildings for which the construction of a network of pipes for the supplied air is impossible.
• Economical improvement of common air extraction systems for sanitary blocks.
• Reduced fan power consumption compared to mild ventilation.
• No possibility of an air-land register.
• All living and working rooms and bedrooms in the building must have an outside air intake with filter.
• Despite the simple concept, careful study needed.