• System with heat recovery.
• Additional use of the heat contained in the extracted air to heat the sanitary water or reheat the air brought by means of a heat pump.
• Installations with air-to-air or air-water heat pump.
• The air-to-air heat pumps available on the market for single-family homes carry more air than strictly necessary for hygienic reasons. The power consumption of the fans is therefore higher for these systems than for a gentle ventilation with heat recovery.
• All heated rooms in an apartment or building must be mechanically ventilated.
• Combination with an air-ground register.