• System for gentle ventilation of individual rooms.
• Implementation in peripheral rooms of buildings with a conventional ventilation system for several rooms.
• Posterior installation in old buildings without simultaneous renovation.
• Multi-storey operation.
• Can not be combined with air-to-ground register or heat pump on extract air.
• Reduced efficiency of heat recovery.
• All living and working rooms and bedrooms of the building as well as toilet blocks must be ventilated mechanically.
• In bedrooms, appliances must meet the increased requirements of SIA 181 for standard sound level difference (DnT, w).